Friday, September 22, 2006

ExplosionWell you all want to hear about my everyday life, but there is not much to tell, work, work, work, eat, sleep, work, but today something happened. I was driving home from work and contemplating the words of Jesus in the book of Thomas: "A person is like a wise fisher who cast a net into the sea, and drew it from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisher discovered a fine big fish. So the fisher threw all the little fish back into the sea, and with no hesitation kept the big fish. Whoever has ears to hear ought to listen.", and then at that moment a big flash of white light appeared before about 100 yards in front of me, shortly followed by a BANG startling me. A few seconds later I drove past the location where the explosion occurred and saw that it was a power line, still smoldering. Now I think back to grandfather who said, "It is best to be a big fish in a small pond." What does it all mean? Maybe just another random Shrodinger probablity wave crossing along, nothing to see here, move along.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awful the way I read meaning into things. I would like to know what you are thinking-- It's funny really how much meaning we make-- we being people. It's like everything is Schrodinger's box-- it is what we want it to be, but not what we want it to be-- I guess it has more to do with what we believe that it is (again we being people) once Schrodinger looks under that box, that cat is alive or dead. Sometimes I just prefer to close my eyes.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page