Friday, September 01, 2006

Faithless-Insomnia (2005)

Well it's Friday, so let's PARTY! This song is one of my favorites and the 2005 version of the video is over the top. When I visited Ireland and my best fiend (um friend) were driving around, this song was playing on every frequency. Check it out if you are in a festive mood because I would only give you the best goodness (or evil.) There was some Christ dude who said there is only black and white with no in-between. Ramble, ramble... Well um, let me tell you why I like this song. It's because it's blogsphere cool and I can't sleep dammit! (<- warning, kids should have not read that word.) There are too many problems to be solved and things to worry about in this World. Should I search for religion, pharmaceuticals, or love? No worries, I have a blog.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is an in between and You don't have to solve all of the world's problems. Can you really have love without religion and religion without love?

8:33 PM  
Blogger AlexanderTheGreat said...

Yes.. No... Yes... Maybe, no wait, yes (or no) is my final answer. I still can't get no sleep....

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh-- Who needs sleep anyway?!

8:58 PM  
Blogger AlexanderTheGreat said...

I just deleted my 500 word response to say HEH!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Huh.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's too complicated for you, please keep it to yourself.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page