Friday, July 24, 2009

97.98% Profit

Well I was really waiting for the 100% mark before I made this post, but most likely we are at the peak of what is called a "suckers rally". Surely I will beat this percentage as time goes on, but for the short term this is where I am.


All of these stocks were purchased back in March (or later), so a four month doubling of money isn't bad by most standards.

Really wasn't a lot of deep mathematical analysis involved, just a lot of hunch, researching the possible candidates, and good timing.

2 Comments:

Blogger sixty-five said...

Hey I own some of those same stocks! So I guess I doubled my money too, eh? Buy low, sell high. So easy! If only.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous dad said...

Cash in for Christmas. Buy me an island. Spend today. With a fruitcake in the White House, there will be no tomorrow.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page