Monday, September 22, 2008

Aspirin



The other day I wasn't feeling so well so I went to the local Walgreen's to get some old fashioned aspirin. Well when I got to the drug aisle, I was confronted with a WALL full of modern day pain killers, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and multiple variations thereof. All by itself way down in the little bitty right hand corner was what I was seeking, 500 tablets of Walgreen's brand aspirin for $3.99.

Now somebody please explain to me why generic brand aspirin that is just as effective or better pain killer (and largely natural) than the rest (and has many other beneficial properties) is now a hard to find item?

Yes I would rather much pay 3.99 for about 10 pills of ibuprofen. NOT! Just because aspirin is not a copyrighted item anymore, money can't be made off of it, so guess what, nobody sells it (except Bayer if they boost it with caffeine)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i like......

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmnn...and what does the goooood girl say about your aspirin adventure besides "I like..."

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page