Saturday, February 10, 2007

Goodbye IzzeIzze was my favorite drink you see, that was until now. I just went to the local "Quick Trip" and found that is is no longer on the the shelves, instead replaced by another sugar water wannabe. Izze was great, it was just fruit juice with sparking water (and some coloring) with awesome flavors like clementine, blueberry, and pomegranate. I figure that they may have been just test marketing it here. Was a little expensive for Tulsa tastes too, about six dollars for a four pack. Oh well, another sign of the apocalypse.

4 Comments:

Blogger sixty-five said...

Sounds good - I'll look for it!

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very good. I think Starbuck's carries it.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Oh, Izze's are wonderful! Yet another reason to move back home, QV, they're ubiquitous here.

And yes, Starbucks does carry them (at least here) and Noodles too (do you have Noodles there?).

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex, I was just looking at the Izze picture. I didn't realize that Izze comes in cans. I have never seen a can of Izze. Actually, I've never seen Izze in stores--only your refrigerator.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page