Friday, January 12, 2007

Factotum


Factotum is an old word meaning a general servant or a person having many diverse activities or responsibilities. It was made from the Latin command (imperative construction) fac totum ("do/make everything").

Just watched this movie from my favorite film makers, (IFC.) Is about a guy who, well, ahem, drinks too much. Watch it if you want to understand the quantum void...

PS. Co-stars Marisa Tomei whom my cousin introduced me to while we were doing the LA restaurant scene.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a good movie-- both funny and sad.

9:23 PM  
Blogger sixty-five said...

You have a cousin who KNOWS Marisa Tomei??

9:36 PM  
Blogger sixty-five said...

Or do you mean you hadn't heard of her before? If that's the case, you need to see "My Cousin Vinny". Hilarious movie!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe that I am said cousin, if you count the time we saw her dining at A.O.C.

4:03 AM  
Blogger AlexanderTheGreat said...

This is true, if "know" means "recognized" and "introduced" means "pointed out." Hi Ibby! lol

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page