Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pommes de Alexander

Here is a yummy potato recipe I just made up the other day. I won't list the ingredients ahead of time as they should be a staple of any good cook.

* Slice desired amount of potatoes (I used red but any kind should work) thinly sideways (about 1/2 cm)
* Into a large skillet, pour enough olive oil to cover about half the pan
* Dump in a teaspoon of minced garlic
* Heat on medium to medium high until garlic starts to brown
* Toss in potatoes
* Season generously with salt, pepper, and herbs de provence
* Stir and toss with tongs or spatula until potatoes are golden brown on both sides (about 10 minutes)
* Turn off heat and lightly grate Romano cheese upon. Stir until mixed

EAT!

3 Comments:

Blogger sixty-five said...

Sounds very tasty! Another talent you've kept hidden away..

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex is quite a talented cook!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page